Avoid Network Marketing Frustration by Applying the Principles of Attraction Marketing!
Network Marketing Frustration
If you are an experienced network marketer, please read on. If you are new to network marketing and looking for valuable information to help you understand how network marketing works and how to start making money, please click the tabs to the left (then return here) titled:
* "New to Networking?"
* "What is a MLM Business"
Eliminate Network Marketing Frustration by applying the principles of Attraction Marketing.
Frustration in the network marketing arena strikes about 95 to 97% of those who get involved in the business! Sadly, many associates of network marketing opportunities are simply applying the skills they were taught by their sponsor and up-line. This, in fact, was my experience.
It was particularly painful for me because I had worked for the government for 27 years, kicking, scratching and fighting to get ahead. My hope was that this arena would be my gateway to time and financial freedom!
But the old fashioned way of network marketing was not working for me. So I started on a journey to find a more effective way to attract like minded people to my business and to what I had to offer. I actually got my first lead about attraction marketing at the Linked In business site.
Typically, in a MLM network marketing business, we are taught to contact everyone we know, including family and friends, and expose them to the opportunity. Unfortunately, most, if not all of them, are not interested in a business opportunity, much less one involving MLM or network marketing.
Your family and some of your friends may check out your product offer and even join your business. But, unfortunately, they are not really serious about your business but rather just trying to help you out at the start.
So you go through your list of names using the memory jogger your company designed and bug people until you run out of names. You also speak to everyone that comes within three feet of you! And if you are not tough-skinned enough to handle the inevitable massive rejection, you will quickly become a victim of network marketing frustration. I know I was!
My Story in Video
The 21st Century Way to Market - Attraction Marketing and the Internet
To eliminate network marketing frustration, there are several extremely important things that YOU have to do:
* You have to learn a new way to conduct network marketing. There are seven great lies that are explained to new network marketers. One of the more frustrating being, "fake it till you make it"
* You must be able to generate a large number of leads that are interested in your information. Leads are the lifeblood of any business. And to do this effectively...
* You must learn the principles of attraction marketing. Attraction marketing is based on the principle of having interested, motivated people seek you out rather than you seeking them out.
* You must learn the principles of affiliate marketing. Most network marketers fail because they cannot generate cash flow while they are building their business.
* You must create a presence on the internet. There are now ways to create an internet presence by way of a blog or web site that are inexpensive and at the same time chock full of valuable information.
* You have to close your leads and generate cash flow through them purchasing an informational product or, if they're interested, joining your business opportunity.
To start generating income and eliminate network marketing frustration in the new internet marketing strategy as described above, do the following things:
* Read the FREE copy of The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing available below.
* Learn the concepts of attraction marketing and affiliate marketing in The Renegade Network Marketer. (Click tab on left)
* Learn how to apply attraction marketing in step by step detail by joining the Renegade University. (Click tab on left)
* Learn how to close your prospects using the principles of Black Belt Recruiting. (Click tab on left)
* Get your own web site or blog. (I use Solo Build It which has been a blessing to me. (Click "Web Site" tab on left)
If you have been in network marketing for any period of time and are experiencing network marketing frustration, you must review the FREE, new report below titled: The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing
I can assure you that it is a breath of fresh air and will bring new perspective to your efforts at marketing. It truly has changed my life.
Responding to network marketing frustration of entrepreneurs, Ann Sieg, a highly successful business owner and network marketer, has developed a process to help with building your network marketing business. She starts by helping marketers understand why what the are doing currently does not work. Then offers hope and specific advice for getting into profit mode!
In the opening pages of this report, Ann states that she wrote the book for those struggling hard to even make an impression on their business. She says attending countless meetings, setting up appointment after appointment, following the advice of her upline, and still being in debt after two years, made her think there had to be a better way. Sound familiar?
Eliminate Network Marketing Frustration. Check out the 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing.